Grilled T- Bone Steaks
Top steaks with caramelized onions and
serve with herbed mash and glazed carrots.
Don’t forget about adding some heat with
some SAPIC Hot Sauce.
Ready in 20 min
Serves 2 people
● 2 (12-ounce) T-bone steaks
● 1/4 teaspoon salt
● 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
● 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
● 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
● 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- Preheat the griddle pan or oven grill.
- Season steaks on both sides with salt
and pepper. Using a large skillet or grill
pan, brown steaks over medium-high
heat 4 to 5 minutes per side, in batches if
- Remove pan from heat for 1 minute;
reduce heat to low. Add butter, garlic,
and parsley. Cook steaks 1 to 2 more
minutes per side, or until desired
doneness. Serve immediately.
Pre-orders of SAPIC Hot Sauce are available in our shop