Top the shrimp with some chopped cilantro for presentation.
Ready in 15 minutes
Serves 2 people
- 1 Kg large raw prawns
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 5–6 garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 dried red chillies, finely chopped
- Sea salt
- ½ tsp Crushed black pepper
- White vinegar
- Either leave the prawns in their shells, or if you prefer, remove the heads, peel and devein, leaving the tails intact.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan.
- Add the garlic, dried chillies and a pinch each of salt and pepper.
- Fry over a medium-low heat for about a minute until the garlic begins to color very slightly.
- Serve immediately, with lemon wedges. Accompany with plenty of crusty bread.
Pre-orders of SAPIC Hot Sauce are available in our shop